Empanelled... ~ theatre notes

Friday, September 23, 2005

Empanelled...

Yes, your favourite blogger is doing the dreaded critics' panel thing again, in which we crrrritics Socratically examine our chosen vocation in a public-spirited attempt to find a reason for living. This one looks potentially interesting. It's part of the Sunday Soapbox series at the Victorian Arts Centre, convened by the inimitable Peter Clarke. I believe the discussion will include questions from the audience.

Event details are:

TITLE: "A Question of Quality: Critics and Reviewers Take a Look at Themselves"

PANEL: Chris Boyd, Lee Christophis, Alison Croggon, Fiona Scott-Norman, John Slavin, Helen Thomson

DATE: Sunday 2 October 2005

TIME: 2.00 - 3.30 pm forum

LOCATION: Foyer, Fairfax Studio, Victorian Arts Centre

You can find out more about Peter Clarke and the Sunday Soapbox events here.

All welcome, especially friends of Theatre Notes... Hopefully none of my colleagues will bite me, especially if I promise to be nice. Which, as those who know and love me will confirm, I always am.

No comments: